Heiress Headlines Partners Conference Studio



Défectuosité
Everyone is imperfect;

Bonjour!


Welcome On Board,
Enjoy yourself &
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
You will ask & I will answer all of your questions.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Applause to the webpage designer team

Visitor Counter

Hijab



Hijab is a veil that covers the head and chest which is particularly worn by a Muslim female beyond the age of puberty in the presence of adult males outside of their immediate family. It can also be refer to any head, face or body covering worn by Muslim women that conforms to a certain standard of modesty. In addition, hijab can also be used to refer to the seclusion of women from men in the public sphere. Most often, it is worn by Muslim women as a symbol of modesty, privacy and morality. Even the Quran admonishes Muslim women to dress modestly and cover their chest and other parts.

I'm wearing a hijab because of Allah s.w.t not because of other reasons. I may not be perfect that is why i'm trying to be perfect in Allah's eyes first. Doesn't mean i wore a hijab means i'm a terrorist. Yes i can take it off my hijab but i choose not to. I adhere to Allah s.w.t commands. I'm able to breathe in this world and continue to experience things in life is all because of Allah s.w.t. Without him there will be no chance for me to experience all sorts of things in life. Therefore i follow him because i'm thankful to Allah and i love him so much more than what everyone thought of.