Heiress Headlines Partners Conference Studio



Défectuosité
Everyone is imperfect;

Bonjour!


Welcome On Board,
Enjoy yourself &
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
You will ask & I will answer all of your questions.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Applause to the webpage designer team

Visitor Counter

Darkness to brightness


As i look back on my life, i realize that every time i thought i was being rejected from something good, i was actually re-directed to something better. I also realize that religion fixes a lot of things. It gives purpose to what was previously purposeless. It gives a person a meaning to their life and hope where they would have otherwise given up and there's a new sense of direction. Did it make my problems go away? No! It gave me a new way of coping and started me on a new mentality of dealing with things. Therefore, alhamdulillah.