Heiress Headlines Partners Conference Studio



Défectuosité
Everyone is imperfect;

Bonjour!


Welcome On Board,
Enjoy yourself &
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
You will ask & I will answer all of your questions.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Applause to the webpage designer team

Visitor Counter

Formal Wear

Greetings readers,

It been ages since I last update my blog. Well i am really currently busy trying to adapt to the new surroundings but all is well. HAHAHAHA :D So this week was my formal wear day where we all have to wear formal clothings and do a very formal presentation. It was my first time wearing formal clothes and doing formal presentation. I was practically so nervous which i commit a lot of mistakes but it was all a good experience.
What did i wear during the formal presentation?
My concept was recycle. Yes the dress, peep-toe heels and pashmina i wear is from my Hari Raya Collection. Whereas for the white blazer was given by my aunt. To tell you the truth i spend $0 on my formal wear. How is my styling guys?

XOXO/.

Sheer Sleeved Lace Maxi Dress incl pink belt: Zalia @ Zalora
TASHA Basic Peeptoe Heels: Koumi Koumi @ Zalora
White Chiffon Shawl: Khadijah Store @ Tanjong Katong Complex
White Blazer: -NIL-