Heiress Headlines Partners Conference Studio



Défectuosité
Everyone is imperfect;

Bonjour!


Welcome On Board,
Enjoy yourself &
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
You will ask & I will answer all of your questions.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Applause to the webpage designer team

Visitor Counter

Eighteen years old




This goes to everyone, thank you for your kind wishes ! It is just too sweet receiving birthday wishes. Getting wishes is far more better than birthday gifts but I still prefer birthday gifts. HAHAHAHA :D Thank you so much.



Firstly, Thank you so much to my class E24L for you wishes and you change the class chat group to #FIFIDAY was so freaking adorable. #ONEE24L you guys are the most amazing people i have ever met. I don't know how am i going to change class after the end of semester one. You guys are really one of a kind and no one can replace that, remember that ! I will always remember you guys as the most kindest, cutest, funniest and craziest bunch of people i ever met in my life. To my 2 freaks [Darshan & Eythlyn], you guys are the first people i met even before school start. The spark of our friendship ignite in the interview room and i can't forget that. To all E24L you will always be remember and I LOVE YOU. #ONEE24L



Secondly, will go to my sisters [Fatiha, Fahimah, Shafirah & Marsita], thank you veryvery much for you birthday wishes. You guys are my friend until jannah. You guys are the light to the right path, you guys are my backbone of support. I may have many friends but you guys are the true ones who have stick with me till the end. I hope our friendship will last till jannah. Even if we get married, we will still contact each another and never get seperated. I am really thankful to Allah for giving me such an awesome friends that will be my guardian angel and bring me to jannah together. Insyallah. I LOVE YOU MY UNBIOLOGICAL SISTERS !!!!


Thirdly, will go to my two "chokbak" uncles. Thank you so much for your wishes and being there for me. For always being my listening ear. Even though i'm older than you but you guys are more mature than me and always protecting me. Alhamdulillah, i have a very close handsome uncle like you two. You don't know how jealous all my friends are seeing that i have a veryvery handsome like you two. HAHAHAHA :D Insyaallah, when there is time we will meet up and celebrate all of our birthday together okay?? I LOVE YOU, MY CHOKBAK UNCLES !!!


Thirdly, it will go to my dearest family. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DINNER AND THE WISHES. I'm truly greatful to Allah for giving me such a blissful family. I don't about richness over money or such. I'm truly happy with what i have right now. A happy and blissful family. Nothing can replace that. We go through thick and thin together because we are one family. Family should stick together at all times. I LOVE YOU ALL even though there are always unhappy times but i threw those memories away and replace it with all the happy families.


Lastly, will go to Allah. Ya allah, thank you so much for giving me this chance to breathe for 18 years and for letting me see the different kind of things life that other was not able to. You are the one i have in times of sadness, happiness, depression and when i'm alone. I am really thankful to you. ALLHAMDULILLAH. I everyday will dua to you so that you will allow me to live a day longer, a month longer, a year longer so that i can see more things in life as i grow older. I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU !! Thank you so much ~~